We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Chattanooga Vacation Rentals-please help

byron
12 posts
Save Topic
Chattanooga Vacation Rentals-please help

Can anyone give me any information on any places to rent in April. We are planning to go to Rock City. We don't mind driving 45 minutes to get to Rock City. We need something big enough for 3 adults and 2 Kids. I know you can't advertise on here. So please feel free to send me any info to my email address.

Jannise02@aol.com

Tennessee
Destination Expert
for Chattanooga, Blowing Rock, North Carolina Mountains
Level Contributor
8,322 posts
144 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Chattanooga Vacation Rentals-please help

Rent, for how long? There are several hotels downtown, that would accommodate you and your family. Check the Hampton Inn and Suites, Marriott Residence Inn and Staybridge Suites. These properties are close to many of the main sights, family restaurants and major sights.

chattanoogafun.com

Chattanooga, TN
Level Contributor
384 posts
65 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Chattanooga Vacation Rentals-please help

Check VRBO.com for Chattanooga rentals.

vrbo.com/vacation-rentals/…chattanooga

Might want to peek at the Ocoee area, as well.

The Georgia State Parks system and Cloudland Canyon State Park (cabins) is within your driving parameters.

Chattanooga...
6 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Chattanooga Vacation Rentals-please help

Hi, I'm not sure if you've found a rental or not. It can be a bit tough to find short term properties sometimes. If not, there are a few great hotels in the are that are pretty reasonable as well. Check out the Best Western Plus Arbour Inn & Suites in East Ridge. They offer huge 2 room suites which is GREAT when you are traveling with a large family! Hope you guys have a blast in Chattanooga!

4. Re: Chattanooga Vacation Rentals-please help

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:15 am, February 24, 2014