We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Girl's Wknd

Which Chattanooga hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Atlanta
Level Contributor
13 posts
48 reviews
Save Topic
Girl's Wknd

I will be in Chatt next wknd with one of my best girlfriends for a wknd getaway. We are in our early 30's. Any young, hip places we should visit? We are staying downtown. We both love seafood & I've gotten some recommendations from previous posts on restaurants. We want to do a little shopping, relaxing & hanging out. We are not interested in the aquarium & other attractions like that. (leaving the kids at home!)

Suggestions?!??! Thanks!

Tennessee
Destination Expert
for Chattanooga, Blowing Rock, North Carolina Mountains
Level Contributor
7,477 posts
137 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Girl's Wknd

You can make use of the comp. shuttle that will take you to Warehouse Row or to the Northshore for shopping. For seafood, I would suggest, Easy Bistro or Bluewater, in the downtown area.

You will find, that most restaurants offer fresh seafood daily. Depending on your price limit, there is Meeting Place, 212 Market and on the Northside, Chatt O and Foodworks. Hennin's offers the same in the downtown area. St John is the top of the line, but will need reservations.

Mississippi
Level Contributor
12,999 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Girl's Wknd

Boat House has great seafood. Enjoy your visit.

Boathouse Rotisserie and Raw Bar @ 1459 Riverside Drive, Chattanooga, TN 423 - 622 - 0122.

http://www.boathousechattanooga.com/

Tennessee
Destination Expert
for Chattanooga, Blowing Rock, North Carolina Mountains
Level Contributor
7,477 posts
137 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Girl's Wknd

Boathouse has excellent raw oysters and fried catfish!

Atlanta
Level Contributor
13 posts
48 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Girl's Wknd

Thanks for the suggestions!! We are looking forward to having a great time.

Chattanooga, TN
Level Contributor
339 posts
57 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Girl's Wknd

Easy Bistro is your best bet for multiple fresh seafood offerings. And I hear the mussels are great.

Please reply back with what you did.... likes, dislikes.

Atlanta
Level Contributor
13 posts
48 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Girl's Wknd

Thanks! I sure will!

7. Re: Girl's Wknd

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 3:40 am, June 21, 2013