We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Holiday Inn Express East Ridge

ky
2 posts
Save Topic
Holiday Inn Express East Ridge

Does anyone know anything about the Holiday Inn Express East Ridge on Smith Road? I'm coming to town at the end of this month and I would like a very clean and nice hotel to lay my head. I think it looks good online, but are they anything I need to know? Thanks in advance for any help!

Chickamauga, Georgia
Destination Expert
for Orlando, Walt Disney World
Level Contributor
41,310 posts
93 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Holiday Inn Express East Ridge

Most of the motels in East Ridge are o.k. as far as I know. The area is as safe as any to stay in, and there are lots of restaurants nearby. I used to live very close to the HIE in East Ridge a few years back.

However, living here, I've never had to stay in a motel here, so I can't say exactly what the HIE is actually like. I know where it is, but that's about my limit of knowledge.

Chattanooga...
Level Contributor
2,102 posts
61 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Holiday Inn Express East Ridge

I mostly agree with Kats cub fan.

ALTHOUGH, those motels are a little older and have been remoddeled several times. Its really hard to say what they are actually like on the inside.

Tennessee
Level Contributor
107 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Holiday Inn Express East Ridge

Im not sure if this is same exit but if it where Camp jordan is located stay away from the Howard Johnson

Chickamauga, Georgia
Destination Expert
for Orlando, Walt Disney World
Level Contributor
41,310 posts
93 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Holiday Inn Express East Ridge

Yes, this is the same exit. Camp Jordan is very close to I-75 and there are lots of motels near there.

ky
2 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: Holiday Inn Express East Ridge

May I ask why that I should stay away from the Howard Johnson?

Tennessee
Level Contributor
107 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: Holiday Inn Express East Ridge

Website was great looking but did not seem true, mold on walls and in sinks, nasty pool and corridors, breakfast was a joke. This hotel was the worst I've been to.