We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Restaurant favs

Which Chattanooga hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Georgia
Level Contributor
130 posts
4 reviews
Save Topic
Restaurant favs

Still planning our anniversary trip.........

Now I am trying to pin down a few good restaurants. Both casual dining and maybe one nicer one for a nice evening out.

Hubby is specifically asking for seafood.Oysters,crab etc?

Mississippi
Level Contributor
12,999 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
11. Re: Restaurant favs

I second Boathouse. And St. John's is nice too.

Boathouse Rotisserie and Raw Bar @ 1459 Riverside Drive, Chattanooga, TN 423 - 622 - 0122.

http://www.boathousechattanooga.com/

St. John's Restaurant @ 1278 Market St., Chattanooga, TN 423 - 266 - 4571.

http://www.stjohnsrestaurant.com/

Gallatin, TN
Level Contributor
1,744 posts
24 reviews
Save Reply
12. Re: Restaurant favs

If you like Catfish and a more casual dinner, I strongly recommend Riverside Catfish House on Highway 41 just 10 or 15 mins from downtown. VERY Good. Ate there last Friday night (7/8). They have all you can eat catfish for $14 and a regular platter for $11. I had the regular fillets....were 3 HUGE pieces of fish, baked potato (or fries) cole slaw and probably some of the best hush puppies I've ever had. Nice drive and nice view of the river.

Chattanooga...
Level Contributor
242 posts
113 reviews
Save Reply
13. Re: Restaurant favs

Sorry but I think I have the right to my Opinion and dont agree with alot of the new places about being good! most DOWNTOWN touristy stuff is sub par in my opinion. In fact Queeni the places you suggest I would not step foot into.

Edited: 6:51 pm, July 13, 2011
Tennessee
Destination Expert
for Chattanooga, Blowing Rock, North Carolina Mountains
Level Contributor
7,283 posts
137 reviews
Save Reply
14. Re: Restaurant favs

I am sorry. You are missing some good eats!!

Chattanooga...
Level Contributor
242 posts
113 reviews
Save Reply
15. Re: Restaurant favs

NO I am not. I have eatin at the Boathouse and let me tell you the over the hill jocks getting drunk and hitting on anything that moved was the clincher. the food was ok but for that price I dont want ok I want good at least. Also please read my recent review of St. Johns. :) I just have different tastes I guess but I hate stuffy places where instead of me judging them on their food they are judging me on what I am wearing or whatever.

Chattanooga...
Level Contributor
1 post
33 reviews
Save Reply
16. Re: Restaurant favs

1. La Fiesta 11-2pm buffet. This is in Hixson

2. Curry Pot 11-2pm buffet. Indian food.

3. Rafaels in Collegedale. White Pizzas

4. Provinos

5. Cracker Barrel

6. Mikado

Edited: 3:43 pm, October 20, 2011
Chickamauga, Georgia
Destination Expert
for Orlando, Walt Disney World
Level Contributor
39,084 posts
86 reviews
Save Reply
17. Re: Restaurant favs

If you like Italian, Provinos out by I-24 in East Ridge is my favorite location.

Edited: 10:18 am, October 21, 2011
18. Re: Restaurant favs

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:15 am, October 22, 2012