We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

where do get fish tacos?

HSV, AL
Level Contributor
184 posts
153 reviews
Save Topic
where do get fish tacos?

where do i go locally in chattanooga to get good fish tacos?

thanks.

Bartlett, Tennessee
Level Contributor
2,439 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: where do get fish tacos?

I had asked about restaurrants in the Chattanooga forum and one of the DE's recommended Big River Grille he said they had good fish taco's.We will be there in April and I think this place sounds good.I like fish taco's so im willing to give them a try.

http://www.bigrivergrille.com/

Lakeland, TN
Destination Expert
for Tennessee, Memphis
Level Contributor
2,981 posts
118 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: where do get fish tacos?

cherokeegurl, you can find the best fish tacos I know of closer to home at J. Alexander's at Wolfchase, and maybe compare the two.

Bartlett, Tennessee
Level Contributor
2,439 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: where do get fish tacos?

tnhighroad I live only a few miles from Wolfchase and we eat at J.Alexanders pretty often and I have never ordered fish tacos from there but now I gotta try them.

Booyas had the best fish tacos then they went and moved to Collierville it made me so mad.

Boston...
Level Contributor
5,524 posts
47 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: where do get fish tacos?

Big River Grille is famous for its fish tacos. I ordered them the time I went and really loved them. One of the better restaurant meals I have enjoyed.

Chattanooga...
Level Contributor
47 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: where do get fish tacos?

Taco Mamacitas !

6. Re: where do get fish tacos?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:18 am, October 17, 2012