We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Passing thru. Pet friendly, off I-75 ???

Which Chattanooga hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Dearborn Heights...
Level Contributor
5 posts
6 reviews
Save Topic
Passing thru. Pet friendly, off I-75 ???

Need a room for one night. We will be snowbirding in Florida this winter so our cat will be taking a roadtrip. She will be in a carrier.

We figure Chattanooga will be somewhat halfway and would prefer somewhere not too far from I-75 that is pet friendly. After reading hotel reviews on here, they are so mixed, that I am left more confused than ever.

Lakeland, TN
Destination Expert
for Tennessee
Level Contributor
2,822 posts
107 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Passing thru. Pet friendly, off I-75 ???

Residence Inn @ The TN Aquarium is five minutes from I-75 in the Downtown area. The room will have a kitchen and a seperate sleeping area, and pets are welcome. This would be a convenient stop, since the downtown isn't very congested and eating choices are in walking distance. There is, however. a non refundable deposit.

Bartlett, Tennessee
Level Contributor
2,439 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Passing thru. Pet friendly, off I-75 ???

Hi you might also look at Bring Fido it lists all the pet friendly hotels all over.

http://www.bringfido.com/

Dearborn Heights...
Level Contributor
5 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Passing thru. Pet friendly, off I-75 ???

Appreciate your help.

Dearborn Heights...
Level Contributor
5 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Passing thru. Pet friendly, off I-75 ???

Thankyou, I'll check that out.

atlanta
Level Contributor
117 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Passing thru. Pet friendly, off I-75 ???

We stayed at The Homewood Suites off of exit 4, Shallowford Road from I-75 in September. During our stay we noticed a couple of people with dogs in the lobby so they must be pet friendly as well. It was very convenient off of I-75 and had a decent complimentary breakfast.

Boston...
Level Contributor
5,524 posts
48 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Passing thru. Pet friendly, off I-75 ???

There's a dog park by the First Tennessee pavilion (where the Chattanooga Market is on Sundays) by Finley Stadium, Chattanooga Chew Chew. Just a pleasant, grassy fenced in area where your dog can run around off leash.

7. Re: Passing thru. Pet friendly, off I-75 ???

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:23 am, May 20, 2011