We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Blue Moon Cruises

Boston...
Level Contributor
5,524 posts
47 reviews
Save Topic
Blue Moon Cruises

I've been waiting for something like this for a long time, and it's finally here. Blue Moon: Cruises on the Tennessee River is offering a new, nature centered cruise on the Chattanooga waterfront. There are trips twice daily at 9 a.m. and 1 p.m.; Wed-Sun. "Friendly and knowledgeable crew- Captain Dave Anderson; On board naturalist- Rick Houlk".

From now to July 31, tickets are buy one get one free. See www.BlueMoonCruises.org.

Blue

Chattanooga...
Level Contributor
2,102 posts
61 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Blue Moon Cruises

My girlfriend and I want to try this. Is there a tripadvisor buddy discount? lol

Boston...
Level Contributor
5,524 posts
47 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Blue Moon Cruises

I wish... Do you know what the ticket prices are? I looked on thier web site (which is great, by the way), but couldn't find anything about that.

Level Contributor
350 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Blue Moon Cruises

I just called to check prices.

Adults: 39.00

Ages 12-18: 32.00

Ages 3-12: 25.00

They only board at the Chattanooga waterfront site.

And, as Bluecuzco stated earlier buy one get one free until July 31st.

Chattanooga
1 post
1 review
Save Reply
4. Re: Blue Moon Cruises

Where do you get the coupon for the buy one get one free deal? All they would tell me at Blue Moon Cruises is that there is one in the Chattanooga Times Free Press, but wouldn't tell me which day. Do you know what day?

Ranae

Mentioned in this post
Blue Moon Cruises
Blue Moon Cruises
97 Reviews
Chattanooga, TN
Boston...
Level Contributor
5,524 posts
47 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Blue Moon Cruises

The one I saw was in the Weekend section of the Friday newspaper.

6. Re: Blue Moon Cruises

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 11:19 pm, September 05, 2009