We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Chattanooga B&B

Which Chattanooga hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Huntsville, Alabama
Level Contributor
50 posts
67 reviews
Save Topic
Chattanooga B&B

I'm looking for a nice B&B near Chattanooga for a one night stay. A nice upscale hotel would also be nice. This is for an adult getaway without the kids so I'm looking for class & comfort and not as worried about the price.

Chattanooga...
Level Contributor
2,102 posts
61 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Chattanooga B&B

The B&B's on Lookout mtn are the Nicest in my opinion.

Check this link http://www.bbonline.com/tn/lookout+mountain.html All the info you need is there. Lookout Mtn is about a 5 minute drive to downtown Chattanooga and has the following attractions on or near the mtn... Ruby Falls, Rock City, Sunset Rock, Point Park, Chattanooga Nature center and reflection riding, International Towing Museum, Lookout mtn scenic parkway, The Incline, Historic st. elmo (shopping- a few small cute shops but not many), Many hiking trails, and historical landmarks.

Chattanooga...
Level Contributor
2,102 posts
61 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Chattanooga B&B

P.S. if you do stay on the mtn I would suggest sunset rock as a must, It would be romantic way to start the evening. Just remember it closes right before dusk. Its free! I would avoid most other attractions for a romantic trip BUT here is a cool tip!!!

If you drive to rock city just as its getting dark and the park has closed you drive past the main entrance and youll see a paved turn around on your right... Park there and walk over to the rock wall with the rod iron fence on top. Inside you will see white deer. This time of day they are very active and play around the fountains and eat the leaves from the trees. Its a very romantic thing to see for free!!! VERY MAGICAL and you dont have to enter the park to see it either.

Michigan
6 posts
1 review
Save Reply
3. Re: Chattanooga B&B

Check out Bluff View Inn in the "Arts District." Great access to all downtown attractions, river views, wonderful accommodations, and a choice of two restaurants for breakfast.

4. Re: Chattanooga B&B

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 3:19 am, September 03, 2009