We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Gold country Inn

Regina, Canada
Level Contributor
39 posts
15 reviews
Save Topic
Gold country Inn

Just wondering if anyone has stayed at the old country inn in Deadwood . Do they have TV's in there rooms and do they have internet, website doesn't give any admenities

Pitman, New Jersey
Destination Expert
for Rapid City, South Dakota
Level Contributor
5,800 posts
61 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Gold country Inn

I am not familiar with this property, but it is reviewed on this site in case you didn't see it:

tripadvisor.com/Hotel_Review-g54578-d1180511…

From the reviews, it sounds like rooms are small, food is good, but it's really just a place to sleep. One review did mention WiFi, but I don't think it worked out for them. I'd call the property and check.

2. Re: Gold country Inn

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:15 pm, December 17, 2013