We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Military Couple need advice!!

Kandahar...
8 posts
Save Topic
Military Couple need advice!!

Hi!! My Husband and I are looking for advice. I'm currently in Afghanistan and am trying to plan a North Myrtle Beach vacation but I'm overwhelmed with all the choices.

I know North Myrtle is quieter and therefore cheaper but I'm looking for a vacation condo that is near to actual activities. I've checked out a lot of nice condos but I want it to be near the strip so my Husband and family flying in will have some things to do.

Please help me out guys!! I'm looking on condolux and condoworld for a 3 to 4 bedroom and would be very greatful if anyone can recomend which results are nice and closer to the action. Thanks in advance!!

Kandahar...
8 posts
Save Reply
11. Re: Military Couple need advice!!

Ok, I can't find any resorts near the main locations that have a 3 bedroom availble. All the suggestions I was given were booked up due to the short time frame.

I found a website called Grand Strand Vacations that have condos located at Kingston Plantation. Are those in a good location to any activities?

I think I've doomed myself because of the short notice and all the places close to the strip are taken :-(. I'm still going to try to make the best of it though.

Greensboro, North...
Destination Expert
for Isle of Palms, Edisto Island, Charleston
Level Contributor
6,028 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
12. Re: Military Couple need advice!!

Welcome home!

Any Beach
Destination Expert
for Myrtle Beach, North Myrtle Beach, West Virginia
Level Contributor
9,459 posts
127 reviews
Save Reply
13. Re: Military Couple need advice!!

Try Caribbean. I just now looked...and www.booking.com has a 3 bedroom for that week. It is in the 3000 block, but a better area for you than Kingston. Good luck!

Kandahar...
8 posts
Save Reply
14. Re: Military Couple need advice!!

@beachlady-thanks you so much for telling me about that website!! I went there and they had a 3 bedroom available at Anderson Ocean Resort so I booked that!!

So now we will be at the location I wanted and I'm super excited. I'm looking for activities to do now. Ripleys seems like fun and it's really close to us!!

Any Beach
Destination Expert
for Myrtle Beach, North Myrtle Beach, West Virginia
Level Contributor
9,459 posts
127 reviews
Save Reply
15. Re: Military Couple need advice!!

The Anderson is a great choice Kim! Have fun!!

Myrtle Beach, South...
Level Contributor
3 posts
178 reviews
Save Reply
16. Re: Military Couple need advice!!

I usually book through Condolux of Myrtle Beach. Always cheaper than throught the hotels direct. Best of luck to you and thank you for your service!

Columbus, Ohio
Level Contributor
35 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
17. Re: Military Couple need advice!!

Seaside 2301 South Ocean Blvd, North Myrtle Beach, SC 29582

+1 866-620-8529 Hotel website Hotel amenities Look at this hotel they have a 3 bedroom that might work for you and its close to barefoot landing

18. Re: Military Couple need advice!!

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 4:15 am, December 17, 2013