We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Best place to boogie board in North Myrtle Beach?

Mechanicsville...
2 posts
Save Topic
Best place to boogie board in North Myrtle Beach?

I'm going to Myrtle Beach this coming weekend and I'm staying in North MB. I'd like to not waste time and know the best place to go to boogie board assuming there are any waves. Any suggestions?

charleston, wv
Level Contributor
2,972 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Best place to boogie board in North Myrtle Beach?

Waves are the same from end of NMB to the other. What you see outside your window is pretty much what they are getting a mile up or down the beach.

Only area where there would be any difference if any would be up by the inlet. Very north end of Cherry Grove section. Current does run a little stronger there but doubt if it would be worth the drive up there to boogie board.

Mechanicsville...
2 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Best place to boogie board in North Myrtle Beach?

Thanks for the info!

3. Re: Best place to boogie board in North Myrtle Beach?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 11:18 pm, October 22, 2012