We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Parasailing

toronto
Level Contributor
28 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
Parasailing

My kids would like to try parasailing while we are at Myrtle Beach. I have seen some coupons for $15 and $20 off but can anyone tell me how much it costs before any discount.

Fulton, MS
Level Contributor
89 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Parasailing

We went Monday, my husband and 2 kids did a triple and it was $110. I went out on the boat to watch and that was another $10 bucks. We also tiped the guys on the boat another $20.

Baltimore, MD
Level Contributor
1 post
4 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Parasailing

What company did you use?

Atlanta, Georgia
2 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Parasailing

There a many companies and we tries parasailmyrtlebach.com. I was not happy with their services. Their banana boat ride to the main boat was rough. They take off without seeing if everyone is seated. And then they lost our pictures so our first time parasailing and I don't have any pictures. So I won't recommend them. And ya, they charged us $180 for 4, their off peak rates.

4. Re: Parasailing

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:15 am, October 20, 2012