We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

What is the best N Myrtle resort/condos regardless of $$

MO
3 posts
Save Topic
What is the best N Myrtle resort/condos regardless of $$

Looking for some resorts as we stayed in Baywatch and it is full except one bedroom. Need some other options. Want pool and nice place and willing to pay a little more. Do not want some scummy place to save $

long island, NY
1 post
2 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: What is the best N Myrtle resort/condos regardless of $$

Avista Resort Brand NEW - Beautiful - I have stayed at Baywatch myself liked it, but I love Avista - more upscale!!

North Carolina
Level Contributor
5 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: What is the best N Myrtle resort/condos regardless of $$

Also, check out Laguna Keyes at 5700 N. Ocean Blvd. in N Myrtle--Brand new--great oceanfront property

Gate City
Level Contributor
2 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: What is the best N Myrtle resort/condos regardless of $$

I would also vote for the Avista. I stayed right next to it last week and was jealous the whole time. It look great from the outside.

Augusta, GA
1 post
Save Reply
4. Re: What is the best N Myrtle resort/condos regardless of $$

Have you tried some of the off-site rental agencies like Elliott Realty for your codo rental. I know that we book through them and have always had great luck.

WV
1 post
2 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: What is the best N Myrtle resort/condos regardless of $$

We sayed at the Hilton last year and loved it. It was a little pricey but worth it, felt like royalty. We are staying at the Avista at the end of July. It looks great!

Beavercreek, OH
Level Contributor
189 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: What is the best N Myrtle resort/condos regardless of $$

Check out VBRO you can stay in a great resort and save money by renting from the owner. We just got back form Sea watch and loved it

Little River, South...
Level Contributor
82 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: What is the best N Myrtle resort/condos regardless of $$

Beat me to the punch Scrappingjen!!

You can also try greatrentals.com, vrconnection.com, gulivers.com ....or just google vacation rentals by owner!

Corning, NY
Level Contributor
35 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: What is the best N Myrtle resort/condos regardless of $$

OMGGGGGGGGG!

:frazzled:

I first made my reserv. at Avista and then I read some reviews; and called - they STILL don't have their freakin liquor license - therefore no "tiki" bar etc, and then people were

b!tching about not being able to get a poolside chair unless they woke up at the crack...

SO....

I lost out on $50.00 and reserved at the Sea Watch. And THEN I read this to find out about "vbro" at a MUCH cheaper rate!! I reserved THRU the hotel!

Then I read to STAY away from the NORTH tower - this and that-

Errr- I hope that I am not disappointed.

Tell me something good please!!

Temple, PA
2 posts
1 review
Save Reply
9. Re: What is the best N Myrtle resort/condos regardless of $$

I just read some BAD review about Baywatch, I wonder what's going on there? I'm about ready to book an October vacation at Seawatch. Are Baywatch and Seawatch the same place?

Kentucky
Level Contributor
21 posts
Save Reply
10. Re: What is the best N Myrtle resort/condos regardless of $$

Hi, after a very extensive last minute change in plans due to Dennis, I just rented a condo at Crescent Shores through century 21, just built in 2004, looks great!