We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Restaurants?? Coming in Last minute!

Maryland
Level Contributor
253 posts
8 reviews
Restaurants?? Coming in Last minute!

HI! Due to conditions of SWFL beaches, we are coming to NMB instead. Can you please tell me what the must visits are for dining? We love seafood, Mexican, great/fun drinks or anything that is unique to the area (no chains.) We'll be staying in North Myrtle.

We haven't been to MB in about 9 years. Is there anything new that we must see?! Thank you so much!

4 replies to this topic
Maryland
Level Contributor
253 posts
8 reviews
1. Re: Restaurants?? Coming in Last minute!

Also, is there anywhere that has above average fish, shrimp or shredded beef tacos? We love those!

Plano, Texas
Level Contributor
811 posts
22 reviews
2. Re: Restaurants?? Coming in Last minute!

For Seafood - Flying Fish in Barefoot, Shrimp - Bimini's Not much Mexican food in the area, you may try Nacho Hippo and maybe others will have a better suggestion.

Other very good places are Midtown Bistro, Benny Rappa's Trattoria , Joes bar and grill, Fire and Smoke Gastropub.

Pittsburgh...
Level Contributor
6,788 posts
84 reviews
3. Re: Restaurants?? Coming in Last minute!

I'm a big fan of Flying Fish for seafood. Tag on Duffy St. Seafood Shack, and depending on where you are staying, Chesapeake House is practically on the border between North Myrtle Beach and Myrtle Beach.

North Carolina
Level Contributor
47 posts
4. Re: Restaurants?? Coming in Last minute!

I know this is too late for you, but I thought I'd post in case anyone else does a search. Two weekends ago I went to the Mexican place they put in the old TBonz at Barefoot Landing. Think the name is Taco Mundo or something close to that. I thought it was pretty tasty. Kinda noisy as it's all one big open room, but a nice view of the waterway and boats. Most things are a la carte, so it could get kind of pricey if you're not careful. My sis and I both got the Carne Asada rice bowl, and they give you free chips and salsa.

Casa Villa in Little River is good, too. It's regular old Mexican like you get at home, not touristy, definitely not flashy! my condo's right down the street, so it's convenient for me. :)

Reply to: Restaurants?? Coming in Last minute!
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about North Myrtle Beach