We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Web address for discount book?

Which Myrtle Beach hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Athens, GA
Level Contributor
154 posts
22 reviews
Save Topic
Web address for discount book?

Can someone please tell me the web site address to buy the 2005 Myrtle Beach discount booklet? Thanks!

Ontario
Level Contributor
125 posts
36 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Web address for discount book?

Did you read the other posts? Scoll over a couple of pages to Myrtle Beach Discount Card (or something like that) by SuzyQ and there's a discussion on it there.

Having just returned from MB, personally I wouldn't buy a book unless there's something specific that you know will give you a nice discount. We found there were coupons everywhere - too many, it made it kind of annoying. Even if we'd seen a coupon and didn't have it, I told the people and they just gave us the discount anyway. However, for the booklet, read the thread I mentioned and it might help.

Buffalo, NY
Level Contributor
753 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Web address for discount book?

Hi Birdlady! The web address for the discount card is www.myrtlebeachvipcard.com I bought 2 cards. One for myself & one for my husband. They were $10. apiece when I bought them. We like the bars at Broadway at the Beach & they mostly all have a cover charge of $10. a person. I figure I would have paid $20. for us to get in so why not have all the other discounts too. Restaurants, miniture golf, etc.... I think it's worth it.

Athens, GA
Level Contributor
154 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Web address for discount book?

Thank you Suzy-Q! I didn't remember that it was a card rather than a booklet - that is why I couldn't find it in the previous posts. Thanks again.