We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Hotel with 3 bedroom suites in MB

Which Myrtle Beach hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Fuquay, NC
5 posts
Save Topic
Hotel with 3 bedroom suites in MB

I am looking for a 2 or 3 bedroom suite to stay at MB. I am having trouble finding one that I trust. Could anyone help? I had a bad experience with Ocean Sands last year. I do not want a repeat.

Thanks!!!!

Myrtle Beach, South...
Level Contributor
2,459 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Hotel with 3 bedroom suites in MB

A few places that I would highly recommend....Sea Island at the Beach or their sister property South Wind Villas....also you might try the soon to open Marina Inn at Grande Dunes...looks to be a wonderful property!

:)

Fuquay, NC
5 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Hotel with 3 bedroom suites in MB

Thanks. I will look them up. I am booked now at the Hampton Inn and Suites, but saw how far south they are from the shopping.

Thanks again!

Fuquay, NC
5 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Hotel with 3 bedroom suites in MB

Just booked a 3 BR, 3 bath suite at the Sea Island Inn. The price is better than Hampton Inns 2 BR 2 BATH suite. I am so excited and it is a new hotel (May 2006) too. I will give a report when we get back.

Thanks again! God bless!

Myrtle Beach, South...
Destination Expert
for Myrtle Beach
Level Contributor
2,627 posts
34 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Hotel with 3 bedroom suites in MB

You made a good choice as the location is one of the best in all of Myrtle.The hotel is not surrounded by any other high-rise hotels and makes for less congestion.

Some nearby restaurants you might want to try are,

Villa Mare at 79th and 17.

Fiesta Mexicana- $2 margarita specials

Bonefish Grill

Myrtle Beach, South...
Level Contributor
2,459 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: Hotel with 3 bedroom suites in MB

I agree with TonyMK....GREAT choice. I really think you will enjoy that property..its located on one of my favorite beaches in the area! Its not as crowded (and I guess that really depends on when you are making plans....LOL) and, IMO, alot more laid back than in the hotel districts.

I have to admit that I am a "regular" at Fiesta Mexicana...not that it has anything to do with the $2 Magaritas! Ha!! Have to add Collectors Cafe, City Bar and Liberty Tap Room and Grille to that last of good places to eat in that area.....

Enjoy!!!

Maryland
Level Contributor
3,001 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Hotel with 3 bedroom suites in MB

-Sea Island Inn

-Breakers "Paradise Towers"- We had a 2-BR that was wonderful. Must request the Paradise Towers. The other 3 buildings are lacking in certain areas. Never had a problem with the Paradise Towers.

-Compass Cove (Mariner Building is the better option)

Fuquay, NC
5 posts
Save Reply
7. Re: Hotel with 3 bedroom suites in MB

Thanks to all of you!

I will try out some of the places you suggested. My favorite "splurge" is Chesnut Hill. They have the absolute best crab cakes ever!! I have been reading about Sticky Fingers for ribs. My family loves them. Where is it located?

ohio
1 post
Save Reply
8. Re: Hotel with 3 bedroom suites in MB

We stayed at The Camelot. We had a 3 bedroom condo with a full kitchen, washer and dryer, 2 bathrooms ocean from the first week in October. It was a great place to stay.

We have 5 Adults and 3 kids. We had plenty of room, good rates!

We are planning on going back!

Myrtle Beach, South...
Level Contributor
2,459 posts
Save Reply
9. Re: Hotel with 3 bedroom suites in MB

blueeyedbride...

Sticky Fingers is located out at Coastal Grande Mall...on the perimeter of the mall not inside...you also have Smokey Bones...but I prefer Stickey Fingers over Smokey Bones...my personal opinion. Another good BBQ option is Three Little Pigs at 62nd Ave N and Rt 17 Bypass.

Maryland
Level Contributor
3,001 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Hotel with 3 bedroom suites in MB

We had a 2 BR OF Superior Suite at the BREAKERS PARADISE TOWERS. It was clean, nice size. 2 full baths master bR bath had a whirlpool/jacuzzi tub. Full kitchen with appliances, LR and DR. Balcony off of LR and MB