We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

About ready to book the Paradise Resort

Tennessee
Level Contributor
405 posts
4 reviews
Save Topic
About ready to book the Paradise Resort

Can anyone tell me about the Paradise Resort? I really don't want to get there and have surprises like some of the guests write about here on TA...Can someone tell me the truth about it. Is it clean, not to noisy, fairly modern, how's the front desk? is there a breakfast there. Thanks

Mentioned in this post
Paradise Resort
Paradise Resort
2,044 Reviews
Myrtle Beach, SC
Rock Hill
Destination Expert
for Myrtle Beach
Level Contributor
2,097 posts
56 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: About ready to book the Paradise Resort

It is a newer resort. Maybe close to 8 years old or so. We have stayed there several times since they have opened. We have always found it to be clean and quiet. It is fairly modern to todays standards. A lot if not all of the condos and rooms are indivually owned so some rooms may have some differences. The front desk was friendly and helpful when we stayed. Also, our room was around the 12th or so floor which was quiet. It was also the off season. We booked and received free breakfast. It was decent. It was in their on site restaurant.

Rehoboth Beach...
Destination Expert
for Myrtle Beach
Level Contributor
3,377 posts
29 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: About ready to book the Paradise Resort

The pool area was redone about 2 years ago. It's not extensive, but if you want more water amenities and tube slides, you can stroll a few doors down and use those at sister resort Compass Cove. I think the rooms are above average, and it's in the best part of the south end.

Raleigh, North...
Level Contributor
612 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: About ready to book the Paradise Resort

Stayed there about 2 years ago, and my only major gripe was there didn't appear to be a lot of parking. The resort itself is nice overall; rooms were decent size and fairly well kept. Fair water amenities but you are given access to the pools, etc at Compass Cove which is maybe a block away. Being at the southern tip of the strand isn't to everyone's liking, but it is pretty well removed from where most of the "action" is.

4. Re: About ready to book the Paradise Resort

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:15 am, March 25, 2015