We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Looking for MB info about area and hotels

Which Myrtle Beach hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Marietta, Ohio
1 post
Save Topic
Looking for MB info about area and hotels

My 2 friends and I (Age 20) are looking to go down to MB for the first time in mid May. We dont really want the part of the beach that is more quiet so I guess a little more populated would be better. What is the best area for something like that?

Also, do you know of any quality oceanfront hotels that will rent to under 21? We wouldnt cause any trouble but obviously the hotels would not be able to do anything about that. We are looking to stay May 12-May 16. Nothing entirely too expensive, maybe around $500-$600 max for the 4 night stay.

Any input is helpful. This will be my first time going to MB so im all ears.

Athens, Alabama
Level Contributor
3,868 posts
397 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Looking for MB info about area and hotels

This has been covered many times on this forum. Just type in "under 21" in the search box above for plenty of ideas.

2. Re: Looking for MB info about area and hotels

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:18 am, March 06, 2015