We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Difficult decisions, advice needed.

Frankfort, Ohio
Level Contributor
18 posts
3 reviews
Save Topic
Difficult decisions, advice needed.

I've been coming to MB for 40 years and we have always stayed in beach houses in the 6400-7000 block areas. Very near The Caravelle, Beach House, ect. It's just my wife and I this summer and I'm overwhelmed with choices. Anybody have suggestions on condos in that area or realty companies that you recommend? We've used Booe Realty for all this time, but looking to branch out. Thanks!

Chillicothe, Ohio
Level Contributor
31 posts
24 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Difficult decisions, advice needed.

We are staying at Island Vista in March. Got a considerable NYE sale discount. Have not stayed their but toured 3 suites there and it is a lovely place with an on-site restaurant. They have great indoor pool facilities and a nice veranda with rocking chairs, outdoor pools and hot tubs. A nice tanning lawn. It is surrounded by beach homes in a more residential area. In North Myrtle, we are going to North Beach Plantation in June. Also booked on their site during Black Friday sale. In North Myrtle Beach, Elliot Realty is quite popular. My Dad books with them every year.

2. Re: Difficult decisions, advice needed.

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:18 am, January 28, 2015