We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Anderson ocean club, hilton grand vacation club

Which Myrtle Beach hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Northumberland...
Level Contributor
879 posts
223 reviews
Save Topic
Anderson ocean club, hilton grand vacation club

Are these the same property? They have the same address. Are they both nice places to stay? Is one better than another? Any feed back or info on them?

Northumberland...
Level Contributor
879 posts
223 reviews
Save Reply
11. Re: Anderson ocean club, hilton grand vacation club

Ok great!!! Thanks!!

Any Beach
Destination Expert
for Myrtle Beach, North Myrtle Beach, West Virginia
Level Contributor
8,259 posts
96 reviews
Save Reply
12. Re: Anderson ocean club, hilton grand vacation club

Anderson is one of THE most recommended hotels on the Myrtle Beach forum. We wouldn't recommend it if it weren't a very nice hotel! There are others that are recommended too of course, (Island Vista nice luxury , Breakers, also walking distance to things) but none that fit in your Hilton Timeshare need. Myrtle Beach Resort is a Hilton...but far south, and a good drive to Broadway at the Beach.

Northumberland...
Level Contributor
879 posts
223 reviews
Save Reply
13. Re: Anderson ocean club, hilton grand vacation club

Thank you, i dont have to stay within hilton. I just have to go through rci so any that are on their list. This was my first pick because it had all i wanted but was open for others with the same type of stuff and in that general area and ocean front. I was also questioning this one because the list had one code for the hilton grand and another code for the anderson and i saw they were the same address.

Any Beach
Destination Expert
for Myrtle Beach, North Myrtle Beach, West Virginia
Level Contributor
8,259 posts
96 reviews
Save Reply
14. Re: Anderson ocean club, hilton grand vacation club

Look at Seaglass Tower and Schooner. I think both are rci, and in the area you want. In North Myrtle Beach look at Maritime Beach Club. It is close to the downtown/Main St. of North Myrtle and close to Barefoot Landing, which is the same type place as Broadway at the Beach. Maritime also is in a great area....the last hotel before residential area so its not crowded at all. Plus they have a nifty little tiki bar.

Regency Towers and Marriott Grande Dunes are two other rci places. But further from "town".

Edited: 4:41 pm, November 01, 2013
Northumberland...
Level Contributor
879 posts
223 reviews
Save Reply
15. Re: Anderson ocean club, hilton grand vacation club

Thank you so much i will also look at all of them.

16. Re: Anderson ocean club, hilton grand vacation club

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:17 am, November 03, 2014