We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

wyndham timeshare owner

Which Myrtle Beach hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Dixon, Illinois
5 posts
1 review
Save Topic
wyndham timeshare owner

I am a wyndham owner and am planning my first trip to myrtle beach in december. Was wondering if anyone has a clue which one is better to stay at? Heres what i am looking for .... to be able to see and hear the ocean and be clean and comfortable. It is just my husband and i ( in our 40s) empty nesting. We like shows, people watching, and cinemas. And long walks. :) thank you

Myrtle Beach, South...
Destination Expert
for Myrtle Beach
Level Contributor
2,610 posts
34 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: wyndham timeshare owner

I have seen the one in North Myrtle Beach and it is very nice.Large rooms and it has pool tables in game room.What are the names of the other Wyndham properties?

Dixon, Illinois
5 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: wyndham timeshare owner

Ocean boulevard, sea watch plantation, towers on the grove at north myrtle beach, westwinds, wyndham at the cottages. Thank you again

Dixon, Illinois
5 posts
1 review
Save Reply
3. Re: wyndham timeshare owner

Ocean boulevard, sea watch plantation, towers on the grove at north myrtle beach, westwinds, wyndham at the cottages. Thank you again

Edited: 3:39 pm, October 27, 2013
charleston, wv
Level Contributor
2,959 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: wyndham timeshare owner

Sea Watch probably the best laid out Wyndham Resort in the area. Our points are deeded there but never stayed there. Read several trip reports. Few if any complaints. All the amenities you'd expect from a Wyndham resort.

Think you have choice of a tower of condos or villas. Not sure about ocean front units. Looking at buildings I'd say you might have to really request something oceanfront. Being December that might not be a problem.

Great location for shows and shopping. In between Myrtle Beach and North Myrtle. Short hop up RT 17 to shows at Barefoot Landing and not a bad drive south to shows in MB.

West Winds is couple miles to the north in Windy Hill. South end of City of North Myrtle. West Winds is smallest Wyndham property in the area if not their entire inventory. Think they call it a "boutique" resort. Maybe a third the size of their other properties. Still nice and comfortable. Just doesn't have all the bells and whistles like spas, fitness rooms, etc. Pretty sure all their units are ocean front.

Area would be pretty dead in December so wouldn't be much in people watching department. Still not a bad drive to shows. Barefoot just out the road at RT 17 and then a quick drive south to MB shows.

Towers On The Grove is at far north end of North Myrtle Beach. Originally not a Wyndham property. Built by private developer when bottom fell out of industry. Wyndham picked it up for a song. Very nice property. Like Sea Watch. Might have to request oceanfront. Times we've looked there all they ever have is street side..

Maybe the worst location for driving to shows. Not bad. Just not as convenient as the others. Good thing about Towers location the convenience of walking across street to groceries and dining. Great for summer visits but probably not that big of a plus in December.

Ocean Blvd. My least favorite Wyndham property.. Lots of amenities crammed into a small piece of real estate. Again. Might be very comfortable in December. Plus for Ocean Blvd would be walking to Main Street in Ocean Drive. Couple beach bars up there.

5. Re: wyndham timeshare owner

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:18 am, October 29, 2014
Get answers to your questions about Myrtle Beach