We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

fordham or which unit Litchfield beach (no credit cards)

Which Myrtle Beach hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Syracuse NY
10 posts
Save Topic
fordham or which unit Litchfield beach (no credit cards)

was going to stay at the fordham in april, any feedback on this unit. Also called to reserve it and they do not take credit cards? whats up with that?

Myrtle Beach
Level Contributor
810 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: fordham or which unit Litchfield beach (no credit cards)

I have done a lot of research on Fordham between calling information and looking in the local phonebook and there is no listing of such a place. I am a local and have never heard of there so it boggled my mind. Is that the full name of the place? Any other info you can give me and I will try my best!

Charlotte, NC
Level Contributor
506 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: fordham or which unit Litchfield beach (no credit cards)

anybob,

Look for Fordham in Litchfield. It is a highrise condo building, units individually owned. May have to look up Litchfield rental companies to find it. I stayed there years ago and it was extremely nice. I think most rental companies don't take credit cards. Don't know why.

Charlotte, NC
Level Contributor
506 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: fordham or which unit Litchfield beach (no credit cards)

hometeam,

By the way, if you have not stayed in Litchfield before, it is a beautiful area, you will LOVE it. Much nicer than Myrtle, but close enough to take advantage of all the attractions there.

Myrtle Beach
Level Contributor
810 posts
1 review
Save Reply
4. Re: fordham or which unit Litchfield beach (no credit cards)

Sorry, just not familiar with Fordham but I agree, Litchfield is a beautiful place.