We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Atlantica I & II

Indiana
1 post
Save Topic
Atlantica I & II

After having a very hard time trying to find a hotel that will rent to under 21 I decided to book at the Atlantica. It allows under 21 but has a hefty security deposit of 400 bucks. Has anyone stayed in this hotel lately? I read some reviews and it was kind of mixed but my options were pretty limited. Being 20 doesnt help, its like the worst age you can be.

Canton, OH
Level Contributor
46 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: Atlantica I & II

I can defininitely sympathize, im 19! Me and my friends stayed at the Atlantica last summer and we were all 18 or 19. It did suck that we had to put down so much for the security deposit but they are pretty good about giving it all back. They will give you a paper to fill out when you check in to list any problems with your room...we wrote down every little thing and they looked at us like we were insane but we didn't want to take any chances with $400!

We had a really good stay....our room was great, very clean and an amazing view. We lost keys a few times and they were nice about giving us new ones. And we had guests in our room a few times and nobody ever gave us any trouble about noise or parties....of course that probably depends a lot on who is in the rooms around you.

It's also in a perfect location...within walkin distance of pretty much everything. We went to a few clubs but liked Freaky Tiki the most (we could walk there)....we heard that Club Kryptonite was good too but we never made it there because we would have had to drive.

Well I just wrote a book so if you have any other questions you can email me at amy_334@yahoo.com

Hope you have fun!

Winston-Salem, NC
Level Contributor
116 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Atlantica I & II

I have stayed at the Atlantica several times and you won't be disappointed. It is in a great location. It is in walking distance to alot of nightlife, eating, amusement parks.

Get answers to your questions about Myrtle Beach