We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Breakfast Buffets

Atlanta, Georgia
Level Contributor
171 posts
55 reviews
Save Topic
Breakfast Buffets

We are looking for a good breakfast buffet for a reasonable price ($10-$15 pp). We are staying at OceanWatch and we prefer it to be within a 10 minute drive. Any suggestions? Thanks!

IL
2 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Breakfast Buffets

We ate a Mammy's Kitchen Breakfast Buffet this morning and it was very good. I think it was $8 pp.

Rock Hill
Destination Expert
for Myrtle Beach
Level Contributor
2,080 posts
55 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Breakfast Buffets

Another vote for Mammys. Their breakfast has always been hot and fresh.

Atlanta, Georgia
Level Contributor
151 posts
30 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Breakfast Buffets

House of Blues!!! We love it! Last year it was $6.99 plus your drink and tax.

Zanesville, Ohio
1 post
1 review
Save Reply
4. Re: Breakfast Buffets

Mammys. We loved it!

Toronto
Level Contributor
352 posts
117 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Breakfast Buffets

Have been to Mammys twice and both times not impressed.

Really like Magnolia's at 26th St. N. (lots more variety) and Ocean Blvd. or House of Blues.

Bethpage NY
Destination Expert
for Myrtle Beach
Level Contributor
3,414 posts
257 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Breakfast Buffets

The Sea Captains house on Ocean Blvd at 30th has a very good buffet and non buffet breakfast.

Utica, Michigan
Level Contributor
319 posts
1 review
Save Reply
7. Re: Breakfast Buffets

I vote for the Sea Captains House. How can you go wrong with a place that has 3 different kinds of grits on their bfast buffet.

Newark, Ohio
Level Contributor
89 posts
24 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Breakfast Buffets

I loved House of blues breakfast on sunday, but its not much of a buffet =/ I always like to go to Tar Babies in North Myrtle, but get there early if you go!

georgia
Destination Expert
for Myrtle Beach
Level Contributor
2,357 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Breakfast Buffets

Not as many different items as some of the larger buffets, but for me, the best one around is at Prosser's BBQ in Murrells Inlet and only $5.97. Bacon, sausage, eggs, grits, potatoes, gravy, hot biscuits,french toast sticks, small variety of fruit. More than I need to eat. There is a reason that it is always full up until the time they begin to take down the breakfast set up and prepare for lunch around 10:30-10:45.

Knoxville, TN
Level Contributor
35 posts
1 review
Save Reply
10. Re: Breakfast Buffets

I just had the breakfast bar at The Sea Captain’s House for the first time last week. It is definitely one of the best breakfast bars that I have had. Unbelievable quality for $8.95pp.

Get answers to your questions about Myrtle Beach