We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Looking for resort

virginia
2 posts
Save Topic
Looking for resort

We're looking for a nice resort for a family vacation ... two kids (2 and 10). Want somewhere where there is plenty for the kids to do that also offers baby-sitting, etc. Willing to pay a little more for a nice place to stay - definitely want a condo or villa with full kitchen. What do folks recommend on the beach?

Lancaster, PA
Level Contributor
303 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Looking for resort

I never would have thought this, but have been told you can get a better rate & nice places going through a local realtor. I'd compare rates but think you will be pleasantly surprised. Plus, the realtors know the area & can find you just what you want.

2. Re: Looking for resort

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post either because the author requested it, or because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum guidelines.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 8:47 pm, April 14, 2005
Washington, DC
9 posts
1 review
Save Reply
3. Re: Looking for resort

I own a two bedroom place at the myrtle beach resort that has so many amenities. It has 24 hour gated guarded security, lazy rivers, 6 pools, playgrounds, tennis, basketball, vollebay, and a nice beach bar for the adults... If you want more info email me at crossbone2110@aol.com

Winnsboro, SC
11 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Looking for resort

Not sure about the baby-sitting but check out www.oceanlakes.com