We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Deep Sea Fishing?

7 posts
Save Topic
Deep Sea Fishing?

Hi. My teenage kids and my husband want to go deep sea fishing while we are in town next week. Can anyone recommend which place to use?

Thanks for your help.

3 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Deep Sea Fishing?

Hi We always use Captains Dicks at Murrel Inlet. There are a lot of changes to deep sea fishing compared to when we went 6 years ago. They are now limited to how far they go out. But Captain Dicks is excellent. Cost is very reasonable. Make sure u get the electric reels. And also get there about 45 to an hour before the departure time so u can be near the front of the line to get a place to fish. Bring towels to put on your fishing poles also to reserve that spot right away. They hand out the electric reels as u get going. Bring a small cooler with water and gatorade. Bring snacks also. Takes about 90 minutes to get to fishing site. Hope this helps Cathy

Level Contributor
450 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Deep Sea Fishing?

I agree.

3. Re: Deep Sea Fishing?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:17 am, June 18, 2014