We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Rental homes near the boardwalk

greesnburgh pa
3 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Rental homes near the boardwalk

Hi! Not to familiar with myrtle beach and the boardwalk they have. I am looking for rental home, condo, anything that can sleep around 6 people near the boardwalk for a decent price. Any suggestions of places to stay near the boardwalk?

Pittsburgh, PA
Level Contributor
819 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Rental homes near the boardwalk

Do you have a particular reason for wanting to stay around the Boardwalk. The MB Boardwalk is nothing like the one you would find in Ocean City, MD or Jersey. It is small and not as developed as other Boardwalks. I don't think there are any homes around this area, but plenty of Condos. My suggestion is that you look at the area around 21st Ave North Ocean Blvd. MB and the area going North. You will find the Breakers, Anderson, Caribbean, etc. This is a very central location to the Boardwalk (can walk there if you wish) as well as a short drive to many attractions like Broadway at the Beach and many shows and places to eat.

georgia
Destination Expert
for Myrtle Beach
Level Contributor
2,357 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Rental homes near the boardwalk

No beach houses near the boardwalk. Wall to wall hotels/resorts/restaurants. Knowing time of visit and approx room budget might help get referrals.

Any Beach
Destination Expert
for Myrtle Beach, North Myrtle Beach, West Virginia
Level Contributor
9,855 posts
131 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Rental homes near the boardwalk

flowjoe.....you asked this question a few weeks ago. Lots of good answers in that thread.

greesnburgh pa
3 posts
1 review
Save Reply
4. Re: Rental homes near the boardwalk

Ya. I posted again because I was seeing if there were anything besides hotels and resorts. I'm looking for something more like beach house, townhouse, possibly a condo. But I see there are not any near the boardwalk. I will have to look on the outskirts of the boardwalk

Bethpage NY
Destination Expert
for Myrtle Beach
Level Contributor
3,417 posts
258 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Rental homes near the boardwalk

plenty of condo units near boardwalk. Many resorts offer 2,3 & 4 bedroom units which are individually owned and either rented thru the resort or directly by owner. Check out Sandy Beach, Camelot & The Breakers. These are some of the better ones in that area.

Any Beach
Destination Expert
for Myrtle Beach, North Myrtle Beach, West Virginia
Level Contributor
9,855 posts
131 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Rental homes near the boardwalk

right..you will find 2-3-4 bedroom condos in hotels all over the area. Look at Yatchsman, Camelot, Atlantica too.

7. Re: Rental homes near the boardwalk

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:16 am, June 15, 2014