We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Myrtle Beach Tours

2 posts
Save Topic
Myrtle Beach Tours

I have rented properties twice now through Myrtle Beach Tours for my fraternities beach weekend, and I am renting out their home "The Catalina Manor" in a few weeks. Everything has always gone very smoothly for me when dealing with the company to book and pay for the rentals. The homes have always been in great condition and are the perfect properties to rent out for a weekend or for an entire beach week. The owner, Monroe, has very many connections in the area if you're looking for restaraunts, transportation, bands, or anything else you may need while visiting. All of the houses are very close to the water, and in great proximity to good restaraunts. Myrtle Beach Tours has the best selection of beach homes in myrtle beach, so definetly give them a call next time you're looking to rent a beach house in north myrtle.

1. Re: Myrtle Beach Tours

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:15 am, April 03, 2014