We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Sea Mist/Sands Dune

Ohio
6 posts
Save Topic
Sea Mist/Sands Dune

Has anyone stayed at these two resorts? Are they clean, in good condition, a good location, etc? If not, can you please advise me on a resort in the Myrtle Beach area that is on par with a deluxe Disney resort as comparison? Thanks

Portsmouth, Ohio
Level Contributor
2,037 posts
54 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Sea Mist/Sands Dune

When I was in high school I stayed at the Sea Mist with my parents and my cousin. The places was family owned and has stood there for a long time. The place is in the best location possible right on the beach! Close to the Amusement Park and across the street there is great ice cream and pizza. This place has their own water park which is wonderful fun and the waterfront or waterview with balcony rooms are great. I'm not sure about the prices now days but they have a website you can check out. www.seamist.com Have Fun!

Myrtle Beach
Level Contributor
810 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: Sea Mist/Sands Dune

Sea Mist is becoming very very run down and honestly not very clean! Hampton Inn & Suites Oceanfront on 18th Ave. S Ocean Blvd. has gorgeous suites and is a very clean and well maitained property! A great breakfast is also included!