We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

buffets

Which Myrtle Beach hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Columbia, Illinois
2 posts
Save Topic
buffets

Going to MB for the first time and looking for good seafood buffets.

New York
Level Contributor
2 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: buffets

They All suk! You want. The best seafood on the beach try Mrs Fish you won't be sorry!

Richmond, Virginia
Level Contributor
38 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: buffets

I agree that the seafood buffets arent very appetizing. Instead of one of the seafood buffets you should try Sea Captins House on North Ocean BLVD. Its a little bit expensive but totally worth it!

Canton, Ohio
Destination Expert
for Ohio, Garden City Beach, Surfside Beach
Level Contributor
3,347 posts
213 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: buffets

I like Prosser's in Murrell's Inlet. tripadvisor.com/ShowUserReviews-g54358-d4362…

You will get much better seafood at most of the sitdown places in Murrell's Inlet compared to any of the buffets...

Check out Lee's Inlet Kitchen and Drunken Jacks for a good sitdown place.

New York
Level Contributor
2 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: buffets

Not bad for tourists but 3 times the price of Mrs Fish better atmosphere at these places but I go to a resturant for the food! And Mrs Fish's food is the best!

Canton, Ohio
Destination Expert
for Ohio, Garden City Beach, Surfside Beach
Level Contributor
3,347 posts
213 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: buffets

Although I have not been to Mr. Fish, I have a hard time believing Prosser's is three times as expensive as Mr. Fish. As I recall Prosser's Lunch is ~ $7.99 and Dinner was ~ $12.99.

Murrells Inlet...
Level Contributor
15 posts
84 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: buffets

If you want genuine Murrells Inlet seafood, Russell's in Murrells Inlet is the very best. We have lived here for 10 years and tried most all restuarants and Russell's is the best.

Xenia, Ohio
Level Contributor
417 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: buffets

I'm pretty sure he was saying the regular seafood buffets were 3 times the price of Mr. Fish. That's how I took it anyway :)

Kentucky
Level Contributor
323 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: buffets

If you are willing to spend the money ($30 + each), then I would choose based on where you stay. NMB -- Original Benjamins , MB proper --Captain Georges , Surfside/Garden City area - Crabby Mikes.

I personally choose Prosser's because I've got kids/teens to feed also. A place like Crabby Mikes would cost me $150 + , whereas Prossers would be less than half of that.

Raleigh, North...
Level Contributor
500 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: buffets

I would have to agree with what's been said already: seafood buffets can be a little dicy, and they aren't exactly cheap (I think Benjamins was somewhere around $30 maybe) My a la carte choices: Sea Captains is VERY good, Bimini's is also a decent choice (not the best ambience but the food is pretty good). Captain George's is another good place, and also I think they have a buffet available, but I don't remember...

Columbus, Ohio
Level Contributor
2,264 posts
41 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: buffets

My family likes Original Benjamin's. I don't like any buffets but when our kids go on vacation with us, we go there one night. It's very busy so the food doesn't sit around for hours in the steam tables.

Get answers to your questions about Myrtle Beach