We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Hotel for a 20 year old

Ohio
1 post
Save Topic
Hotel for a 20 year old

I am looking for an oceanfront hotel for the week of June 14th through the 19th. I am 20 years old and want to take my girlfriend to Myrtle Beach for her graduation present. I am aware that many hotels require you to be at least 21 but there are some with stipulations. Cost isnt much of an issue, i'm just looking for the best possible room. We are not going for the senior trip scene with partying and drinking every night. Just looking for a getaway. Any help is much appreciated.

Athens, Alabama
Level Contributor
3,935 posts
407 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Hotel for a 20 year old

This subject has been discussed many, many times. Search the forum and you will find lots of answers and opinions. Here's a link to a previous post I made on the subject for a start.

tripadvisor.com/ShowTopic-g54359-i25-k502460…

2. Re: Hotel for a 20 year old

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:16 am, February 21, 2014