We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Privately owned condos at Myrtle beach

Which Myrtle Beach hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Nashua,NH
Level Contributor
27 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
Privately owned condos at Myrtle beach

I am looking for a condo within walking distance to the beach and restaurants and shops. Need 3 bedrooms. Can anyone help me with where to go? There are so many listed and it's hard to know which one is good. Thanks!

Rehoboth Beach...
Destination Expert
for Myrtle Beach
Level Contributor
3,364 posts
29 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Privately owned condos at Myrtle beach

There are thousands.....most would fit your criteria.

It sounds as if you want to rent directly from the owner, is that right?

Some owners list with realtors and others list their properties on sites such as the ones below:

www.vrbo.com

www.homeaway.com

You should read up on the difference between renting directly from the owners vs thru an agent or property manager.

Birmingham, Alabama
Level Contributor
2,188 posts
68 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Privately owned condos at Myrtle beach

You can also find these listings right here on TripAdvisor under the Vacation Listings section (in the green bar at the top of the page). They have various criteria you can search for and condos are rated by guests who have stayed there. Take a close look at the pictures and descriptions and don't be afraid to call the owners with any questions. If you have specific questions about areas or complexes you can ask folks on this forum.

Any Beach
Destination Expert
for Myrtle Beach, North Myrtle Beach, West Virginia
Level Contributor
8,170 posts
94 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Privately owned condos at Myrtle beach

I've used VRBO a couple of times with great results.

Here's where to start: (you want "myrtle beach central", then filter it by checking "3 bedrooms") Good luck!

vrbo.com/search/…

Grafton...
Level Contributor
154 posts
45 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Privately owned condos at Myrtle beach

I used VRBO a few times. There is also many rental companys who will help you out. If you know where you would like to go it could narrow it down. Ask how far to the beach it is and google it yourself.

Best

Bethpage NY
Destination Expert
for Myrtle Beach
Level Contributor
3,332 posts
240 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Privately owned condos at Myrtle beach

If you want to walk to shops and restaurants then you are really looking at central MB. You didn't mention budget so I will give you a wide range from less expensive to more expensive in this area. Chack out Dayton House, Best Western Carolinian, Camelot, Breakers and my favorite The Caribbean. You will be able to walk to many attractions like Piers, Skywheeel, Sling Skot, Ripley's Free concerts, The Boardwalk,etc as well as many restaurants, bars,shops,etc. All of these also place you close to Broadway at the Beach. Good luck

6. Re: Privately owned condos at Myrtle beach

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:15 am, February 13, 2014