We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

About "favorite restaurants".

georgia
Destination Expert
for Myrtle Beach
Level Contributor
2,390 posts
21 reviews
Save Topic
About "favorite restaurants".

After hearing many good reviews on Prosser's Brunch Buffet we went there yesterday. What I had was good but I was somewhat disappointed that at 11AM there were no breakfast items on the buffet, only lunch/dinner. I thought Brunch would include a late breakfast. If you want breakfast, be there NO LATER than 10:30 as they start clearing the breakfast items to have only lunch out by 11AM. Will go earlier next time and see how breakfast is.

Kentucky
Level Contributor
475 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: About "favorite restaurants".

I've never had the breakfast there. We rarely eat anything for breakfast besides a doughnut while in MB. Maybe if we ever get a rainy Sunday, Prosser's may get a visit. Hate that they didn't have any breakfast items at that time. We usually go eat dinner there and have always enjoyed it. I'm sure you could find some better food at other places, but for the price and quality Prosser's is hard to beat. Buffets prices (that include seafood) are really high in MB and Prosser's give you a chance to enjoy many of the same items for a substantial discount.

Rehoboth Beach...
Destination Expert
for Myrtle Beach
Level Contributor
3,377 posts
29 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: About "favorite restaurants".

Right on Bob....

nana, I think most places switch over about that time, and I too usually can never make it in time. We like the "breakfast served 24 hrs" places.

I will add that the frugal snowbirds know the exact changeover schedules at the buffets, and tend to show up "en masse" just minutes earlier (hence pay breakfast price for dinner). Stay out of their way, or risk injury....

Columbus, Ohio
Level Contributor
2,264 posts
41 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: About "favorite restaurants".

Oh my, throw in a coupon and you could be in real danger.

4. Re: About "favorite restaurants".

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:17 am, January 23, 2014