Never been to MB and am trying to figure out the layout.
Let me see if I've got this right:
Starting from the South
1) Garden City
3)Myrtle Beach state park.
4) Airport and Springmaid Beach
5) South Avenues 29th thru 20th
I'm thinking this area may be quieter than:
6) South Avenues 19th thru 1st
(Is this the busiest section?)
7) North Avenues 3 thru 30
This looks like resort land and the properties seem of varied quality?
8) N 30th thru 52nd. Residential
9) 52nd to Porcher and Calhoun mix of resorts and residential. Lots of condo rentals here? Quieter here?
10 68th thru 77th
More resorts, are these maybe at the higher end?
Mature couple (but not dead yet). we like to walk on the beach, eat well but not fine dining, Lively bars with music but no college drunks. Shopping.
So - where do we stay? (condo or suite)