We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Art in the Park (April 29 & 30)

Myrtle Beach
Level Contributor
810 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Art in the Park (April 29 & 30)

Art in Chapin Park

April 29-30, 2006

Where: Chapin Park

Art in the Park is a very neat event held every year in MB. For anyone that will be in the area these dates and likes arts & crafts this is an event I highly recommend...

The "Art in the Park" shows are held in Chapin Park each year giving artists of all mediums an opportunity to display and sell their work. Chapin Park is right in the Heart of Myrtle Beach around 15th Avenue and Hwy 17 Business.

This year Art in the Park is celebrating its 34th year. It has been a favorite of the public since 1973. It is our desire to maintain the high standards expected by our fans. At Art in the Park all work is original, created by the displaying artist without benefit of purchased, reusable molds, kits or commercial mass production. Times: 9am-5pm. Free admission and parking.

Myrtle Beach, South...
Level Contributor
2,459 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Art in the Park (April 29 & 30)

I agree! This is a great event! We are lucky to have so many different artists in the area dealing in a number of different mediums! Another great art event is the Artisians Art Festival held at Huntington Beach State Park at Atalaya in September...one I REALLY look forward to.

And dont forget some of our local art galleries...Palmetto Studios, The White House Gallery, even Collectors Cafe..just to name a few!

:)