We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

ww11 vets reunion looking for nice hotel on beach in...

myrtle beach, sc
2 posts
Save Topic
ww11 vets reunion looking for nice hotel on beach in...

there are not many of them left, but they love to come to Myrtle Bch for their reunion. They are looking for something on the beach, close to everything, and they need a hospitality room to have their meetings. They want to come down the second or third week in october, and stay for 4 days. Arrive on Wed, leave on Sat. They are looking for a package deal to include a nice dinner and show. Can someone help me? I am gathering info for my Grandfather, who is only 1 of 2 left in his platton. Thanks.

Rock Hill
Destination Expert
for Myrtle Beach
Level Contributor
2,093 posts
56 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: ww11 vets reunion looking for nice hotel on beach in...

Well if you get to chose hte show do not chose Midevil Times. It was not all that interesting. I would try Dixie Stampede which is AWSOME or singing place or something.

Myrtle Beach, South...
Level Contributor
2,459 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: ww11 vets reunion looking for nice hotel on beach in...

I would suggest looking at www.myrtlebeachtrips.com They are great at accomodating groups like this and can set up just about anything that you would like.

:)

myrtle beach, sc
2 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: ww11 vets reunion looking for nice hotel on beach in...

thank you for the response. I will try do as you suggested.

new york
Level Contributor
487 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: ww11 vets reunion looking for nice hotel on beach in...

If you go to www.myrtlebeach.moving.com and look on the left and under accomodations and click on groups it will give you a list of hotels with meeting rooms. and what each hotel has to offer.