We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

2012 Countdown!

canada
Level Contributor
1,646 posts
12 reviews
Save Topic
2012 Countdown!

We have to wait until September - 23 weeks from now... The wait is going to kill me.

We have been going for 5 years now and switch between June one year and September the next. The yound adult children probably won't come with us anymore so we may stick with September from now on. Its just hard waiting until after the summer is over to go.

So when are you going?

Bethpage NY
Destination Expert
for Myrtle Beach
Level Contributor
3,371 posts
249 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: 2012 Countdown!

I am at the Caribbean now and plan to return Mid May and for 2 weeks in Sept. It's getting hard to leave.

canada
Level Contributor
1,646 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: 2012 Countdown!

OMG you are so lucky.....you will certainly experience alot of weather differences during those visits.

We will be staying at the Breakers Paradise tower. Its where we first stayed when we started going to MB. Looking forward to it.

georgia
Destination Expert
for Myrtle Beach
Level Contributor
2,351 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: 2012 Countdown!

Leaving home Thursday 3-29 for a month at MB to stay until after our HOA meetings at the end of April. May be back for a week or so in the summer or may wait until October. Again for a month. Usually come in Sept, but UGA has home football games every week end in Sept this year and none in October. Retirement is great as far as time to go where we want.

Poughkeepsie, NY
Level Contributor
184 posts
38 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: 2012 Countdown!

We will arrive on July 29th for our 7th vacation in Myrtle Beach! Love it, and the kids now expect it. Twice we had to forego a vacation due to moving to a new house and a new baby and the older kids were not happy : ) Every year we find something new to do. Can't wait!

southern ontario
Level Contributor
931 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: 2012 Countdown!

We're waiting till October, but it will be for the whole month.

Pittsburgh...
Level Contributor
228 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: 2012 Countdown!

Glad you started this thread - I had been meaning to start a countdown :) We are going Aug 4-11th (only 131 days). We went to the Outer Banks last year and really missed MB. We started planning this years trip on the way home from OBX.

canada
Level Contributor
1,646 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: 2012 Countdown!

We weren't planning a trip to MB this year actually. Next year is our 30th anniversary and we are going to try a southern caribbean cruise. So we were saving toward that and still are......then it dawned on me......I am turnign the big 50 this year......sounds like a MB year to me!

tazewell tn
Level Contributor
111 posts
33 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: 2012 Countdown!

Leaving May 13th, staying for 6 nights at Sandy Beach...Cannot wait, this will be our fourth stay at Sandy Beach! Getting excited now that our countdown is under 50 days!!!

Roebling
Level Contributor
28 posts
1 review
Save Reply
9. Re: 2012 Countdown!

We are going May 12th for a week. We will be driving from NJ with two kids. Can't wait the kids have started counting down. Just have to figure out what time to start driving.

Roebling
Level Contributor
28 posts
1 review
Save Reply
10. Re: 2012 Countdown!

We are going May 12th for a week. We will be driving from NJ with two kids. Can't wait the kids have started counting down. Just have to figure out what time to start driving.