We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Steubenville, Ohio owned restaurant in MB

Pittsburgh
12 posts
Save Topic
Steubenville, Ohio owned restaurant in MB

Does anyone know of a restaurant in Myrtle Beach that is owned by a man from Steubenville, Ohio. I'm sorry I don't have more details, but when I was in high school and came to MB on our Senior Trip, we visited a restaurant and the guy who owned it was from Steubenville, Ohio(home of Dean Martin) He had many pictures in the restaurant of the city of Steubenville and I was wanting to visit it again during our trip in July. I am from that area and thought it would be interesting to visit there again. I'm thinking it was Anthony's, Antonio's... something like that, but I'm not positive.

Any suggestions would be great! Thanks.

Almost Heaven West...
Level Contributor
132 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Steubenville, Ohio owned restaurant in MB

This isn't the restaurant your talking about but there is a place at North Myrtle Beach called Oscars. They have great sandwiches and a sports type atmosphere. The owner is from Pittsburgh and he has all kinds of collectables displayed, pez dispencers,football helmets,bobbleheads, and a whole lot more. I would love to have the Indian Motorcycle that is setting by the door...LOL

You should stop by it is well worth the trip!!!

Myrtle Beach, South...
Level Contributor
2,459 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Steubenville, Ohio owned restaurant in MB

Do you remember about where in MB it was? Maybe what kind of food you had? The only Anthony's I can think of is a pizza place...nothing else comes to mind (Antonios Bakery...but I think that wholesale only)...guess I'm not much of a help...sorry