We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Liberty Seafood Buffet?

jc tenn
Level Contributor
557 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Liberty Seafood Buffet?

Has anyone tried this restaurant? It is listed on restaurant.com, but I can't find out ANYTHING about it searching. I'd appreciate any info.

TIA,

KC

Liberty Seafood Buffet

201 N. Kings Hwy

Myrtle Beach, SC 29577

Phone: (843) 712-1915

Knoxville, TN
Level Contributor
159 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Liberty Seafood Buffet?

I'm wondering about this place also. Surely SOMEONE has eaten there...

Columbus, Ohio
Level Contributor
2,264 posts
41 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Liberty Seafood Buffet?

Never hear of it, but there are so, so many seafood buffets. Here one year & gone the next. I did a quick google & saw it listed on monster coupons.

Maybe Gary has heard of it?

I also should add...I had an instance where a restaurant.com cert. wasn't honored (not Liberty) and they were so easy to deal with. They immediately credited my account for the full face value of the certificate, even though we had paid a discounted price.

Edited: 12:01 am, June 01, 2011
Central PA
Level Contributor
18 posts
177 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Liberty Seafood Buffet?

Checking back again, I hate to buy the restaurant.com certificate and find out it is not a good choice of restaurant.

West End, North...
1 post
Save Reply
4. Re: Liberty Seafood Buffet?

Never eat at this place, the staff is rude and the food is nasty! The ceiling was dripping on the table where we were seated and when we brought this to the manager's attention, he informed us that it was steam from the kitchen and they have tried to fix it. Also, when u complain about the food and the rude wait staff they call the police and you are then ordered to pay the full price, even if u did not eat! Also, the manager is the hostess, the cashier, the cook, the janitor, the wait staff and obviously the bouncer. This is not a place the eat, especially with your family, even if it was the last place on earth! McDonald would be a much better choice!

Save Reply
5. Re: Liberty Seafood Buffet?

It is absolutely NASTY. one of my daughters threw up before we could even get out the door. Then we get the check and they add 18% for gratuity. Should be shut down.

Save Reply
6. Re: Liberty Seafood Buffet?

It is absolutely NASTY. one of my daughters threw up before we could even get out the door. Then we get the check and they add 18% for gratuity. Should be shut down.

Rehoboth Beach...
Destination Expert
for Myrtle Beach
Level Contributor
3,373 posts
29 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Liberty Seafood Buffet?

Like "Flounder" throwing up on Dean Wormer? (Animal House)

Folks, stick to the "quality" buffets....

Original Benjamins, Crabby Mikes, etc.

There are plenty that will give you remorse....

Myrtle Beach
Level Contributor
1,017 posts
1 review
Save Reply
8. Re: Liberty Seafood Buffet?

Saprano, Iknownothing about htis place and would like to make a comment without either beachlover or tarheel getting upset with me, they both left very negative feedback and they are 1st time posters.

I am going to make a post now, subject line will be, Reviews and Comments Article

I'mrunning late getting out of here, the beach is calling

Gary

Atlanta, Georgia
Level Contributor
310 posts
179 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Liberty Seafood Buffet?

I'm interested in hearing more about this restaurant too.

Myrtle Beach, South...
Level Contributor
99 posts
251 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Liberty Seafood Buffet?

ugh, I just purchased the restaurant.com gift certificate. Someone gave it a 3 stars on here, so I figured Id give it a try if its a cheap price. I am goiing tonight, so I will be posting a review about it afterwards.

Get answers to your questions about Myrtle Beach