We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Discounts for the Palace Theatre?

Coastal South...
Level Contributor
381 posts
119 reviews
Save Topic
Discounts for the Palace Theatre?

Does anyone know how to get a discount code for tickets to a performance at the Palace Theatre? I am trying to book tickets online for the "Hooray for Hollywood" show in at the Palace Theatre for an evening performance in May, and it is asking me whether or not I have a discount code. I did find a discount coupon for $3 off per adult ticket on the visitmyrtlebeach.com website. However, it does not have a code attached to it. If anyone has any ideas as to how I would be able to get a code, I would sincerely appreciate it. Thanks in advance for any help that you are able to give to me.

Myrtle Beach
Level Contributor
1,017 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: Discounts for the Palace Theatre?

Call your reservation in, the agent will help you if there is a discount available and if not let them know you have the $3 off coupon.

Just because it has a spot for a discount code does not mean there is one available now.

Smile

Gary

2. Re: Discounts for the Palace Theatre?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum posting guidelines with prohibiting self-promotional advertising or solicitation.

We ask all of our members to keep their forum messages free of self-promoting advertisements or solicitation of any kind - members affiliated with any tourism-related business should not include commercial contact information or URLs in their forum messages.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:47 pm, August 01, 2011
Coastal South...
Level Contributor
381 posts
119 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Discounts for the Palace Theatre?

Thank you, Gary. I will call the Palace Theatre directly and check into this. Thanks again for your reply!

Coastal South...
Level Contributor
381 posts
119 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Discounts for the Palace Theatre?

Just wanted everyone to know who might be interested in purchasing tickets to any of the productions at the Palace Theatre. I had wanted to buy 2 tickets for the "Hooray for Hollywood" performance for a specific date in May. However, I had wanted to apply a discount that I was able to print out from the visitmyrtlebeach.com website. Unfortunately, since there wasn't any code attached to this particular $3 discount coupon, I was unable to execute this purchase online using this discount. So I placed a call to the box office at the Palace Theatre just a few minutes ago, and the woman with whom I spoke to was able to extend this discount to me, and saved me even more money by just allowing me to pick up the tickets at the box office, rather than paying an additional $3 per ticket to have them mailed to me. So I saved money all the way around. Just something to keep in mind if you are trying to buy tickets online and are trying to apply a discount. Unless you actually have a discount "code", you will not be able to apply this particular discount yourself, and you will need to place a call to the box office and then let them do it for you. Needless to say, I am delighted that I have now made another set of plans towards our upcoming vacation to Myrtle Beach in May -- YEA!!!! (Now I'm not excited or anything about going on away vacation in 8 weeks, am I??? LOL!!!)

5. Re: Discounts for the Palace Theatre?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:17 pm, October 21, 2012