We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Need Kid Birthday Party Suggestions in MB

Brooklyn, New York
Level Contributor
5 posts
7 reviews
Save Topic
Need Kid Birthday Party Suggestions in MB

I don't live anywhere near MB but am in the process of planning my young daughter's birthday party. Is there any great place in the MB area to actually have the party directly on the beach? I'm not sure of the regulations in that area. Any bakery, event planning, or catering suggestions? Greatly appreciate a11 ideas!

georgia
Destination Expert
for Myrtle Beach
Level Contributor
2,351 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Need Kid Birthday Party Suggestions in MB

I think I read some threads recently about commercial ventures on the beach (weddings, parties, etc) and trying to forbid any commercial activities. FRIENDLY'S is a restaurant chain that is good for kids parties, and CROISSANTS FRENCH BISTRO & BAKERY would be a good place for cake, ice cream cake etc.

Athens, Alabama
Level Contributor
3,908 posts
403 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Need Kid Birthday Party Suggestions in MB

The SC Children's Museum does parties. There are also several places that have inflatables that are indoor facilities- don't know the names right off hand but I'm sure you can Google them. Ripley's Aquarium also does birthday parties as does MagiQuest. Medieval Times is great but is a bit pricey. Wild Water & Wheels and Myrtle Waves both do parties if you want something outdoors with water fun.

Hagerstown, Maryland
Level Contributor
127 posts
43 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Need Kid Birthday Party Suggestions in MB

I don't know how old your daughter is, but Maze Mania looks neat. They also do birthday parties.

4. Re: Need Kid Birthday Party Suggestions in MB

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:16 pm, October 11, 2012