We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Bringing softball team in Aug

illinois
Level Contributor
31 posts
Save Topic
Bringing softball team in Aug

We are bringing down a softball team in Aug to play ball. Im in charge of the hotel arrangements. Could someone tell me a nice clean and fun place to stay on the beach for the girls. 3300 Oak st. is the address of the softball field. Last year we went to Panama City and will not go back,room and hotel were very dirty and stinky.

Thanks

new york
Level Contributor
487 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Bringing softball team in Aug

Try sandy beach resort. We love this place!!!!www.beachtrips.com its nice and clean with a great location.

Toronto
Level Contributor
352 posts
123 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Bringing softball team in Aug

Perk...

The Radisson is at 2021 North Oak St. at 21st Ave. but it isn't on the beach. I have stayed there and it's great. Close to all kinds of restaurants and within walking distance of the ballpark where the Myrtle Beach Pelicans play. We've taken in few games there and the atmosphere is fantastic. If you want beachfront, try The Breakers at 21st Ave. and Ocean Blvd., just down the street from the Radisson. We've stayed there for 16 years and love it. It's cheaper than the Radisson, too.

Kevin

Toronto area

Hudson
Level Contributor
445 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Bringing softball team in Aug

My son played travelling baseball for many years so I understand your situation somewhat.

It looks like the field is located very close

to the beach and to a major attraction in Myrtle called Broadway at the Beach. If you want to stay at the beach you could find some good options by contacting one of the major

condo rental companies like Grand Strand Rentals or Elliott Realty. If you want a hotel

off the beach to minimize costs check out

the Hampton or Courtyard at Broadway at the Beach. Also Broadway has a web site listing

all the hotels restaurants and attractions.

Our family visits Myrtle every summer in August and temps are in the high 80's and 90's

We always have a great time.

Good luck with your trip planning