We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Ohio-Brad........Crescent Keys North Myrtle Beach

Cincinnati
Level Contributor
123 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Ohio-Brad........Crescent Keys North Myrtle Beach

Hi, from Cincinnati.......would you have a website for this condo? Does this place have an onsite office and if not, how hard was it to get the key? Did you like the beach, here?

thanks,

seasheller

Charlotte
5 posts
Save Reply
11. Re: Ohio-Brad........Crescent Keys North Myrtle Beach

Seasheller and Ohio-Brad:

Sorry I did not give you the correct web site for Condolux

It is www.condolux.net (not .com).

Click on "condo rentals" then on the resort below.

New Jersey
9 posts
Save Reply
12. Re: Ohio-Brad........Crescent Keys North Myrtle Beach

Seasheller, yes you can call any rental agency in north myrtle beach to rent a condo for the week. Make sure you ask for the TOTAL cost. Many dont include linens, departure cleaning, registration fee, and tax in their quotes. Also, there are wild price differences between the different agencies. Some include the linens and departure cleaning in their prices others may not. Call another one if the price is too high. I've used 4 or 5 in the past and found some are better than others.

Charlotte
5 posts
Save Reply
13. Re: Ohio-Brad........Crescent Keys North Myrtle Beach

soaringseagull brings up some excellent points.

seasheller, the on-site management for Crescent Keyes is Condolux & they have the rentals for about 90% of Crescent Keyes and Laguna Keyes. I still believe you pick up the key and check in at their main office-- go 1 block N. to 17th ave take L, to to Kings Hwy. turn L and go only a block or two and it's on the L. Maybe a couple if miles max.

You will have to ask them directly about the information soaringseagull brings up.

Also, for an informal Italian meal, Benito's Brick Oven is good but not fancy. Golden Griddle is a great breakfast place on Main St. (off of Kings Hwy). (Main St is the change-over where S. Ocean Blvd becomes N. Ocean Blvd.)

But an often over-looked place is Tony's which is family owned Italian for over 50 years, located on Kings Hwy close to Cherry Grove, just before this Hwy fizzles out like a wet firecracker.

Nice ambiance, good food and prices.

New Jersey
9 posts
Save Reply
14. Re: Ohio-Brad........Crescent Keys North Myrtle Beach

Also, I forgot to mention that the rental agencies often post "specials" on their websites. Check them out and mention it when making reservations.

Condolux does include linens and departure cleaning in their prices and just add an "inspection fee" and tax at the end.

From experience ... learned the hard way ... it's better to use an agency that provides or makes you pay extra for the departure cleaning. Some visitor's may save money and clean the units themselves but I worry that they just pushed a wet cloth around the kitchen counter and ignored the bathrooms entirely. We've walked out and refused to rent several units over the last few years because they were either poorly maintained or just filthy. So now I ask for the keys to a few units and inspect them first before renting one. We are able to do this because we go off-season when there is plenty availability. And if your condo is not acceptable complain respectfully to the agency and they will do their best to help you.

And for those who own condos: a great idea is to have a "guestbook" in the unit for visitors to leave their names, hometowns, comments, suggestions, etc.