We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Looking for a plantation to visit and Eagles game

Which Myrtle Beach hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
PA dutch country
Level Contributor
123 posts
5 reviews
Save Topic
Looking for a plantation to visit and Eagles game

Hi everyone. Need help on a few things. I am headed to Myrtle beach the first week in October. I can't wait. Any ideas on where to watch the Eagles game? Looking for a Philly kind place. Also, I wouldn't mind visiting a Plantation while there. Thinking Georgetown area would be good. Any suggestions? I have read some threads on here but, not enough answers yet. Thanks,

England
Level Contributor
462 posts
63 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Looking for a plantation to visit and Eagles game

Hi

Well 7 miles from Georgetown is a beautiful Plantation house

Called HOPSWEE , you can reach it on route 17 easy to find althou the sign creeps up on you so watch out .

go check out the Georgetown forum i have posted a review .

Have a great stay in Myrtle Beach too

new york
Level Contributor
487 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Looking for a plantation to visit and Eagles game

Overtimes in NMB 1409 17 south 843-361-1514 60 sreens and the waitresses are dressed as cheerleaders.

Pittsburgh...
Level Contributor
130 posts
33 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Looking for a plantation to visit and Eagles game

Hey, place to watch Philly game is Henry's in North Myrtle Beach area, make a right on 17 where the Southern Mrkt is. It is down the road a bit on the right hand side. All Philly bar - tried to watch Philly vs Pit last year (wrong place, smile). Also, a good sports bar is Murphy's (bigger Steeler bar) but a lot of fun and great happy hours!!

Lancaster, PA
Level Contributor
303 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Looking for a plantation to visit and Eagles game

Didja hear?

TO says he's ready to kiss McNabb's butt all of a sudden...gee, wonder what changed his mind?

Anyway, if they're playing a southern team, you're going to be outnumbered, but it's still plenty fun & you'll get a good-natured razzing. We always meet people from all over in MB.

Myrtle Beach
Level Contributor
810 posts
1 review
Save Reply
5. Re: Looking for a plantation to visit and Eagles game

To watch the game I would strongly recommend Spencer's. Located on bus. 17 at the corner of 544 (across from Ocean Lakes campground)! Sounds like the exact type of place you are looking for. Jimmigans would be my second choice. Enjoy!

PA dutch country
Level Contributor
123 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Looking for a plantation to visit and Eagles game

Thanks so much for all the help. This site is great!!!!