We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Blue Green Vacation Time share

baltimore, maryland
1 post
2 reviews
Save Topic
Blue Green Vacation Time share

I Recieved Information In The Mail From Blue Green Vacations, Inviting Me To Myrtle Beach For a Timeshare Promotion. The Cost Was $69 For Two Nights, Three Days. They Dont Tell You Which Hotel You Will Be Staying In, But You Are Reqired To attend a presentation for 90 minutes. So, i was like what the heck, it only cost $69. Anyone familar with Bluegreen Vacations? what kind of hotels do they put you in for your stay? are the sales people pushy?

Any Beach
Destination Expert
for Myrtle Beach, North Myrtle Beach, West Virginia
Level Contributor
8,519 posts
109 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Blue Green Vacation Time share

Never heard of Bluegreen myself. I'd check it out on the internet first. SOme of these timeshare deals are legit and can be worth the 90 minutes you have to spend with them. Just be sure you let them know you only can stay for 90 minutes and not a minute longer. If not you could end up spending all afternoon with some long-winded sales person. Just be sure to get all the details before signing up for this. Let us know how it turns up if you do ahead with it. Good luck.

Pennsylvania
Level Contributor
1,310 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Blue Green Vacation Time share

We stayed at Harbour Lights.. It is a blue green property.. I do not have the email address I will look for it for you.. It was a beautiful place, near Waccamaw.. I believe.. We had a beautiful condo.. it was not near the beach.. and we stayed only 3 nights.. We did not do the time share thing..but it was certainly an enjoyable stay, lazy river..we stayed there about 4 years ago..

NC
Level Contributor
4,306 posts
1 review
Save Reply
3. Re: Blue Green Vacation Time share

Throw it away!!!!! We've never been treated so poorly in our lives! They trapped us in a mall with a free dinner offer and the hard-sell was so obnoxious!!!! They are absolutely rude. Forget it!

hanover, pa
Level Contributor
152 posts
1 review
Save Reply
4. Re: Blue Green Vacation Time share

we got stopped outside of a restaurant by blue green, they offered us $100.00 and other freebies. the sales pitch took over two hours. it may sound really wonderful, but i go on vacation once a year, and didn't want to be stuck paying for the timeshare monthly for the next 5-10years. the property is nice but a ways from the ocean, at least 20 minutes. the sales people will get pushy, but we kept saying no, and eventually, they got the point. if you can resist the urge to buy, $69.00 is well worth the few days there.