We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Hilton Hotel or Holiday Inn Also, any good buffets?

Which Myrtle Beach hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Michigan
Level Contributor
28 posts
3 reviews
Save Topic
Hilton Hotel or Holiday Inn Also, any good buffets?

Sorry, I forgot to ask this in my post.

I want to stay in a nice hotel at Myrtle Beach (I prefer 3 star or 4 star). I don't mind paying extra money. I've read on the boards about a lot of the hotels being run down. How is the Hilton Hotel and Holiday Inn (Ocean Blvd.)? Do you have any other suggestions for nice places to stay.

Also is there any hotel or restaurant that serves good breakfast or dinner buffets?

new york
Level Contributor
487 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Hilton Hotel or Holiday Inn Also, any good buffets?

Marriott grand dunes www.myrtlebeachmarriottresort.com , or try sandy beach resort www.beachtrips.com,Best western grand strand inn www.myrtlebeachbestwestern.com,the south wind www.thesouthwind.com These are new or newer hotels that absolutely never say bugs, no parking elevator problems mold,crazies just nice clean hotels Ryans is a great buffet www.ryansinc.com . also little secret the house of blues has one of the best breakfast buffets in myrtle beach www.hob.com. hope this helps.

Alexandria, VA
11 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Hilton Hotel or Holiday Inn Also, any good buffets?

Captain George's near Broadway at the Beach has a good all you can eat seafood (crab legs) buffet. www.captaingeorges.com

North Carolina
Level Contributor
15 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Hilton Hotel or Holiday Inn Also, any good buffets?

Stay away from the Holiday Inns in Myrtle Beach - I have stayed at the one near the Pavillion (seedy) and Surfside Beach (under renovation and a mess). Your best bet is the Hilton Resort - oceanfront in Myrtle Beach. Beautiful rooms/pool/lobby area/beach bar/poolside live music.

I was there for business and loved the accomodations. Not your typical beach hotel.

It is located at:

10000 Beach Club Drive, Myrtle Beach, South Carolina, United States 29572

Check out the link below. I travel this area on business a lot and this is my favorite place to stay - clean / comfortable / fun after work!

www.hilton.com/en/hi/hotels/index.jhtml…