We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Ohio to MB

ohio
Level Contributor
153 posts
Save Topic
Ohio to MB

Has anyone went from Columbus OH to MB on any other roads beside the interstate. I get tired of always going interstates and wondered if there is any other good way to go.

Pennsylvania
Level Contributor
1,310 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Ohio to MB

Hey Missed you over at our other hangout...Went to Baltimore yesterday...Talk to you later..

ohio
Level Contributor
153 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Ohio to MB

just trying to get some more info on mb. did you have a nice time in baltimore. love eating in Little Italy

Pennsylvania
Level Contributor
1,310 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Ohio to MB

I did not go to the Little Italy port, we went to other one, I got a little sick, (stomach bug or something) had a good time otherwise, it did not really hit me until about 3:00 p.m. or so... As far as directions, could you hit google, and ask that way???

Pennsylvania
Level Contributor
1,310 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Ohio to MB

That did not come out the way I wanted it to... What I meant was I was looking for ways to travel to MB from Pa.. and I went on google and typed in driving from Pa 81 south to Myrtle Beach and it have directions, lots of different travel routes came up, I am probably confusing you I am trying to help.. LOL...See, that is why I took a bus to Inner Harbour...

ohio
Level Contributor
153 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: Ohio to MB

thanks i will have to try that tomorrow - we just switched over to DSL yesterday and it has messed up our main computer. I can't get on alot of sites including hotmail and google. My son has a computer in his room and has no trouble getting on anything. His computer is new so I'm not sure if that is why. While he is at work, I'll go in there and google it. Thanks for the suggestion.

I'm so tired - i have been on this forum and funbeaches.com all day.

Hope you are feeling better - my husband came down with that 24 hour bug over memorial day. He NEVER gets sick so at first thought he had too many brats, beer at a cookout but he had a temp, chills, etc. Glad he kept it to himself.

Talk to you later

Ohio
6 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: Ohio to MB

I just made this drive from Columbus, why would you want less interstate? ;-) I would have liked more real roads in SC. We ended up taking 70->77. Normally I would have taken 35->64->77 but there's construction on 64 west of Charleston, WV. Good luck, I got directions off mapquest, google maps and a AAA triptik and ended up going with AAA(which is identical to the google directions). It seemed to me there's no good way to get from here to there.

Portersville, PA
Level Contributor
17 posts
1 review
Save Reply
7. Re: Ohio to MB

Hello,

Not sure if this will help you or not but, I will do anything to avoid I-95 - the past few years we have taken 79 to 19 then picked up 77 - the trip seems easy - I have 3 kids and stay over nite in Hillsville, VA and complete the drive the next day - In thirty plus years of going to Myrtle Beach this has been the most enjoyable route...Hope it helps.

Rick