We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Would like to knoe where the Hoppin place for Braek is this...

Which Myrtle Beach hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
SC
7 posts
Save Topic
Would like to knoe where the Hoppin place for Braek is this...

I plan on heading dow there today wed and leaving sunday..

I would like to now wheere the hoppin place is for Senior week or jut some what of a bigger party friendly hotel is around the 1000 to 1800 N oceal Blvd is. I do not want to spend an arm and a leg. We lookecd at the quality in that was close ther there (the building with glass all down the side of it) The poindexter is already booked up. I was looking at the Driftwood in prettty resonable but not nearly as big as Poindexter... PLease any input would be great!!! ANy tips on discounts would also be greatly appreicated..

E-mail me at illtww@yahoo.com

SC
7 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Would like to knoe where the Hoppin place for Braek is this...

I plan on heading down there today wed and leaving sunday..

I would like to now where the happining place is for Senior week or just some what of a bigger party friendly hotel is around the 1000 to 1800 N oceal Blvd is. I do not want to spend an arm and a leg. We looked at the Quality INN that was close to 1600 N (the building with glass all down the side of it) The Poindexter is already booked up. I was looking at the Driftwood in pretty resonable but not nearly as big as Poindexter... Please any input would be great!!! Any tips on discounts would also be greatly appreicated..

E-mail me at illtww@yahoo.com

Spelling edit... (computer has some bad spyware on it)

Get answers to your questions about Myrtle Beach