We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

TIdes Inn and Suite

NYC
Level Contributor
32 posts
Save Topic
TIdes Inn and Suite

Does anyone know how Tides Inn and Suite is??? Get back to me when you read this.. its right next to the pavilion

new york
Level Contributor
487 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: TIdes Inn and Suite

Dude cancel reservation . Would you stay on Rivington street! Go to sea crest, coral beach resort, or sandy beach resort. Take my word for it. UNLESS YOUR REALLY SKANKY AND DONT CARE WHERE YOU STAY YOU SHOULD STAY SOMEWHERE ELSE.

NYC
Level Contributor
32 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: TIdes Inn and Suite

is it really that bad... i never been to myrtle beach.. i just want to close to the action.. i know the tides inn is close to the pavilion

get back to me

new york
Level Contributor
487 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: TIdes Inn and Suite

Do you live in NYC ? Would you walk six blocks to stay somewhere nice? go to beachtrips.com and book a room. O r8 blocks to seacrest or 12 blocks to coral beach resort They have a sports bar, a comedy club, and live bands by the pool. you barely have to leave the hotel. Be smart not lazy and stay somewhere nice. You have to be careful in myrtle beach alot of hotels are dirty dumps. these are decent and affordable.

new york
Level Contributor
487 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: TIdes Inn and Suite

I forgot Magnolia building at Sandy beach resort.