We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Suggestions on a efficiency condo, please!

Maryland
Level Contributor
198 posts
7 reviews
Save Topic
Suggestions on a efficiency condo, please!

Hubby and I are looking to get away with our 1 year old son. We will be going towards the end of Sept.

We are looking for something a little upscale, without having to pay a ton for it (we can check all rates for any and all suggestions.) We would like the most amenities we can possibly get; that way, if the baby is cranky, we don't have to leave the property. We would like something with an awesome pool area, for both children as well as adults. Also, would like a place that doesn't look dated and is clean and well staffed. Def. need an indoor pool, with the baby as he can't be in the sun too much. We're interested in being near restaurants and attractions i.e shopping. Tell me what you all suggest.

PS I would be very much interested in something with a jacuzzi in our room - if that even exists in MB. With having a small child, we really need to chill and reconnect.

Mason, Ohio
Level Contributor
2,364 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Suggestions on a efficiency condo, please!

I would suggest Breakers paradise resort,Coral beach Resort,or Kingston plantation.

Mason, Ohio
Level Contributor
2,364 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Suggestions on a efficiency condo, please!

We have also stayed at the Sea crest and they have nice kiddie pool indoors but is open to look out at the beach.They have Jacuzzi rooms too.It is right by family kingdom and many shops and restaurants.The pier is also within walking distance of the hotel. They have great cont. breakfast.If you have any other questions let me know.

Colorado
Level Contributor
5 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Suggestions on a efficiency condo, please!

Kingston Plantation!!!

My family and I go there about 3-5 times a year. They have MANY pools and a fun waterpark for ALL ages. Your little one may actually get overwhelmed by it. But like I said there are many pools there, with most located between Embassy Suites hotel and Brighton Tower. We've stayed in both, but mostly stay in Brighton Tower (condos). They are a bit more pricey (a steal at $169 on Memorial Day weekend) but you get a master bedroom with a jacuzzi bath and standing shower, 2nd bedroom with 2 doubles and full bath, full washer dryer, full kitchen with stove, microwave, dishwasher, utensils, etc., full living room, dining room and 3 TVs, some with DVD. I've NEVER had a bad experience, it has NEVER been too noisy. The decor is usually a beach theme and you will feel very comfy! CLEAN, CLEAN, CLEAN!

Otherwise, for a small family of 3, the Embassy Suites hotel is a great option for less money and breakfast is included, and it also faces the beach and all the pools. Ask for upgrades at the front desk.

Kingston Plantation is a "resort" with indoor pool, walking paths, tennis, gym, guards at the entrance, etc. Down the road you'll find a mall, Wal-mart, and many restaurants including the LOVED Original Benjamins, and Crackel Barrel (great for Breakfast).

Good Luck!